Thursday, June 5, 2008

I know, I know... I am a blog failure!





So lately I have been keeping up with the lives of everyone else through the blogosphere and realized how much more fun it is to look at blogs rather than post on them,... hence the empty blog many of you have witness on my end. Well today is a new day and I thought what the heck lets post! I will try to catch you up since march with pictures (maybe.. we'll see). From the top down... Haylin has gone ice-skating twice and as you can see she show the other kids whose boss! The next pic. Haylins Easter egg hunt, and the last is Haylins favorite past time of all... playing with puppies (well kinda, through the glass). Ok so there are more to come like Garrett's... I mean Tasha's new truck, Haylin goes grocery shopping, and much much more! Stay tuned!

7 comments:

Mikelle said...

YEA! I check this blog all the time not really expecting any thing and here you are! I'm glad to see your back. What you got a truck? You must give more details, I miss you guys, cant wait to hear more~

Christine said...

Yipee more pics!

Penny and Aaron Owens said...

WAHOO! I love these pics, I can't wait for the others. So you guys need to get Haylin a puppy for her birthday:) She is a doll and I can't wait to play on the 4th of July

The Rho-ads said...

So cute! I am excited to see more! When are you guys coming to Utah again? I hope soon!

RBennett said...

They don't get cooler than you Tash :) I am going to be in Utah this summer. We are planning to be there the last week of July and the fist week in August. Do you think you might be around then? My # is 320-226-1397 call me anytime, I would love get together.

Katelyn said...

wow, i almost forgot who you were!!! it's so nice to see that you are still alive!!! i'd almost given up hope on checking your blog, go thing i didn't because haylin is so dang cute!!

Philip and Melissa said...

how fun to see a new post...what a cute mom you are!